Our candles are perfectly scented – we want them to accent your room, not overpower it. They have a lovely cold throw (unlit scent), and a slightly more intense warm throw (scent while burning).
For longevity of your candle use proper care:
– Trim your wick to 1/4″ before each lighting and discard of the snipped portion safely (never leave the wick trimmings in the candle jar).
– With each lighting session allow the wax to melt all the way to the edges of the jar. This will prevent the candle from tunneling.
– Discard the decorative dried petals added to each jar.
– Never leave your candle unattended.
– Never leave within reach of children or pets.
-Trim your wick and don’t let it curl over.
– Don’t burn for more than 3-4 hour sessions.
– Stop burning your candle when only 1/4″ of wax is left.
Made with 100% U.S. grown soy wax, fine fragrance oil, and cotton-core wicks. Fragrances we use are paraben-free, phthalate-free.